• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Magical moments

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
James90 said:
Bangladesh defeating Australia. I woke up my entire family at about 3.30am as I danced around the house in ecstasy.
It's a pleasant change - but is it as much fun as dancing about to house on ecstasy

Hazza

U19 Cricketer
Keith Piper's support for Brian Lara's 501, if keith had gone, there was no way that feat would have been achieved.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Pratyush said:
Seriously people must think we hard core test cricket and general cricket fans are crazy waking up late at night, waking up early to watch matches and get so excited over them. :)
Trust me, my mom thinks I am a cricket maniac.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
honestbharani said:
Trust me, my mom thinks I am a cricket maniac.
I was just called a cricket nerd by a mate of mine, when I told him I was 1) Listening to India v Sri Lanka audio commentary on the net 2) Watching South Africa v New Zealand on TV 3) Knocking in my cricket bat 4) Pausing all that to talk about how we are meeting up to get to our club cricket match tomorrow.

I couldn't really argue :p

Hazza

U19 Cricketer
Jono said:
I was just called a cricket nerd by a mate of mine, when I told him I was 1) Listening to India v Sri Lanka audio commentary on the net 2) Watching South Africa v New Zealand on TV 3) Knocking in my cricket bat 4) Pausing all that to talk about how we are meeting up to get to our club cricket match tomorrow.
you're not alone, I get called a cricket nerd a lot too :-O