• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

If you could have one international player play for your club

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
we already got 3 :laugh:
of test players? Andrew Flintoff would be niiiice :D
or a Dan Vettori would be nice :D

PY

International Coach
Well Sherwin Campbell, Mathew Sinclair and Shane Deitz have all played for the club at the end of my road back home which is quite cool.

Sinclair took the mickey really, he missed 6 games during the season and still managed to come within 50 runs of the all-time Yorkshire League record for runs in a season. Scored couple of double tonnes in 55 overs games and scored another 4-5 centuries. First player to hit 1000 runs before the end of June in county league cricket.

Deitz scored over a thousand runs in consecutive seasons at an average of 60+ I think.

Sherwin managed to take 8 wickets for 6 runs in his first friendly game of the season but didn't do so well with the bat ie average 40-odd I think with a couple of tonnes.

I'd probably go Freddie or Afridi if I could have anyone to watch though.

Last edited:

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Graeme Hick. Most current international players miss most of FC cricket and hardly play club cricket.

Hick would be ending his FC career in some time and hopefully he can be a big force in the world of club cricket and plays for long.

Carl Hooper could be a good option as well.

Another good option would be Darren Lehmann.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Ntini for some fun at training and in the pavillion, and Sehwag for Honestbharani's reasons :D

Armadillo

State Vice-Captain
My team's first XI played Hadleigh and Thundersley a couple of months back, my coach got Dev Ghandi out!

greg

International Debutant
Shane Warne got taken apart by Sachin Tendulkar repeatedly hitting him through deep midwicket. Club cricketers are good at that shot... ;)