• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The avatar challenge

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Yeah, I have the same bet with both you and Uppercut, so you get me for a month and then he does if England don't win a game.

If England win a game, happy days.
:)

All the best.

Although, I think England have more of a chance than people think.. Felt the same before the last series here in India and feel the same way now.. No one is expecting them to even be competitive and they will have nothing to lose. India need to watch out.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!

All the best.

Although, I think England have more of a chance than people think.. Felt the same before the last series here in India and feel the same way now.. No one is expecting them to even be competitive and they will have nothing to lose. India need to watch out.
Depends on the conditions. If the pitches are like the ones for the Australia series, and there's little cloud cover, the best they can hope for is a 0-0 draw.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member

All the best.

All the best.

:happybday BTW.

Athlai

Not Terrible
:laugh: Knew I'd get someone quick. Come on Taylor/How/Ryder/McCullum/Vettori! You can do it!

Redmond/Flynn and co. just bugger off already. :ph34r:

Athlai

Not Terrible
Who would you have as favourite to get it?
Taylor just. He has scored well in one dayers in Australia and if he puts his head down he easily has the talent for it. Ryder and How could come close but the conversion is a worry. While McCullum is something that could explode in any direction.
Vettori is just the man.

zaremba

Cricketer Of The Year
I've seen this thread lurking for some time on the CW chat front page. I have no idea what it's about. Yet I have neither the time nor the intention of reading through it. I suspect it may have taken on a weird tangential life of its own. Can anyone sum it up for me in a sentence?

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I've seen this thread lurking for some time on the CW chat front page. I have no idea what it's about. Yet I have neither the time nor the intention of reading through it. I suspect it may have taken on a weird tangential life of its own. Can anyone sum it up for me in a sentence?
Make a bet with someone, if you lose they choose your avatar for a while, if you win you choose theirs.

Hope this explains my and biased indian's err, unusual avatars.