• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The avatar challenge

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I'll take that, my bet with dav is up soon I think, well defo by the end of the series anyway

Athlai

Not Terrible
In NZ vs. Bangladesh, I'll give a 2 weeker on Tamim Iqbal. I bet he scores the most runs for Bangers.

(Test match only, has to play in both.)

Last edited:

SirBloody Idiot

Cricketer Of The Year
After my storming victory over Jono in the Australia summer (Dhoni not to score a fifty in the test series) I am willing to be put my avatar on the line again.

I'll say Brad Haddin to go without a fifty this time - any takers?

Jakester1288

International Regular
After my storming victory over Jono in the Australia summer (Dhoni not to score a fifty in the test series) I am willing to be put my avatar on the line again.

Yep. I'll take you on.

Now...what avatar should I make you wear IF I win?

Open to any suggestions.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
If selected, Krejza to not take a single pole of anyone batting higher than 7. For the series. Avatar for a month. Any takers?

Jakester1288

International Regular

****. He got 33 and 35 not out. Stupid Ponting and his second innings declarations!