• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The avatar challenge

Jakester1288

International Regular
Does anyone wish to have an avatar bet with me regarding the 2009 Ashes? I am not getting locked into it at the moment, but will look to get a bet going nearer to the series start.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
If England win the first ODI tonight i shall set my avatar to whatever is decided by the next England supporter to post here.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
You can have my avatar. Just to confuse myself, and also because I know you refuse to believe that Andrew Flintoff will ever raise his bat again :p

Uppercut

You can have my avatar. Just to confuse myself, and also because I know you refuse to believe that Andrew Flintoff will ever raise his bat again :p
:laugh:

Well he might, i just meant that this summer's tests it couldn't happen given his torrid form over a very long time, the position he was batting in and the fragile nature of those around him. If he goes on for another good few years its a distinct possibility.

It's more likely than England taking this ODI series, i'll put it that way :p

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Screenshot'd. I do love similarity in avatars.

BTW, I hope you will now have an avatar continually, Upp? (Sorry, still don't remember you telling us your name - maybe you prefer it that way?) Always confuses me when familiar members don't have avatars - always makes me think they've been banned. :confused:

Attachments

Uppercut

Screenshot'd. I do love similarity in avatars.

BTW, I hope you will now have an avatar continually, Upp? (Sorry, still don't remember you telling us your name - maybe you prefer it that way?) Always confuses me when familiar members don't have avatars - always makes me think they've been banned. :confused:
You can call me Will, if you wish. This avatar stays until the end of August then confusion ends and i shall set one of my own...

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
He's got an eight-month window (!!) before it looks I'll be due to pay up to dav, based on the start of the footy season. dav might get to pick my avatr for a very long time :(

Uppercut

Shane Watson to average under 35 with the ball in India. (Most seem to think he throws pies). Anyone on for a challenge?