• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The avatar challenge

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
And I'm gonna have to put Sreesanth up after Mike goes, which will be next Feb.
Hmm, just spotted this. ITSTL.

BTW, FFS will sp713 take Ponting down and put Umar Gul back up? A year was bad enough, without leaving it for longer than was neccessary. Attached for posterity is the Ponting avatar, plus previous Gul pic which suits so well.

Attachments

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Daym, should've looked I suppose.

Looks good on you tho. :p Hope lots of people confuse you for Whelan.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Dammit, all these "... to score century" things. So tempting, but so not-adviseable.

If that was a chanceless century I'd take that like a shot, but as I say - I'm not willing to have butter-fingered fielders cost me avatars.

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
I'll take you on, 99*. :p (It's a win-win situation, if How scores a century, fantastic, if he doesn't at least I don't lose the bet lol).

Maybe a picture of Robbie Deans in a Wallabies jersey? :p

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Tim Ambrose to score more than 200 runs in the entire series against SA (tests that is, not one dayers), any takers?