Cricket Betting Site Betway
Page 73 of 126 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583123 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 1885
Like Tree763Likes

Thread: The avatar challenge

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend Perm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pasag View Post
    Don't see what one has to do with another. Not the first time you've been told something by a mod only to say 'what about this or them?'.

Anyways - fyi - http://forum.cricketweb.net/showpost...9&postcount=17
    I realise I overstepped the boundaries. Didn't think you'd need me to tell you that though. While we were on the subject of posts being reported, I just thought I'd ask.

And no offence, but the post you just linked me to was about as effective as Rawl Lewis in Test cricket.
    Fred Tetanus likes this.
    The Future of International Cricket - Rohit Sharma, Suresh Raina, Ravi Bopara, Tim Southee, Ross Taylor, Shahriar Nafees, Raqibul Hasan, Salman Butt, JP Duminy
    Proud Supporter of the Bangladeshi Tigers
    Ryan ten Doeschate - A Legend in the Making
    MSN: zacattack90@hotmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    Romance can be dealt with elsewhere - I just don't enjoy it in cricket.

Quote Originally Posted by Perm View Post
    I realise I overstepped the boundaries. Didn't think you'd need me to tell you that though. While we were on the subject of posts being reported, I just thought I'd ask.

And no offence, but the post you just linked me to was about as effective as Rawl Lewis in Test cricket.
    Not really interested in discussing this here, but I can't see very much continuation of the spamming after that post, thus questioning its effectivness is rather odd. If they'd have continued heaps after that then I'd agree, but they didn't.
    Rest In Peace Craigos
    2003-2012

Cricket Web Staff Member Richard's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbinator View Post
    Okay so I have challenged Pasag on the upcoming Test series between India and Australia...

If India wins or draws the series, I choose Pasag's avatar, one he has to keep forever.

If India lose the test series, Pasag chooses my avatar, one that I will keep forever.

Just waiting for him to officially confirm.
    He does have a name y'know...

Either way, Gelman being considerate for mine:
    1, avatar-challenges on a forever basis are pointless. The whole idea is that it's temporary.
    2, Aseem's gone mad and always is mad when India-playing-cricket is concerned.
    Fred Tetanus likes this.
    RD
    Appreciating cricket's greatest legend ever - HD Bird...............Funniest post (intentionally) ever.....Runner-up.....Third.....Fourth
    (Accidental) founder of Twenty20 Is Boring Society. Click and post to sign-up.
    chris.hinton: h
    FRAZ: Arshad's are a long gone stories
    RIP Fardin Qayyumi (AKA "cricket player"; "Bob"), 1/11/1990-15/4/2006

Cricketer Of The Year Turbinator's Avatar
    He does have a name y'know...

Either way, Gelman being considerate for mine:
    1, avatar-challenges on a forever basis are pointless. The whole idea is that it's temporary.
    2, Aseem's gone mad and always is mad when India-playing-cricket is concerned.
    The only reason why I said forever, fyi, was because Gelman (happy ) said put your money where your mouth is when I was bigging up India. And since I am underage to bet, I said fine guess what I'll raise the stakes, I am willing to sell my avatar forever just to prove that I can walk the talk.

And I might be mad but most of the time I am correct.

The only reason why I said forever, fyi, was because Gelman (happy ) said put your money where your mouth is when I was bigging up India. And since I am underage to bet, I said fine guess what I'll raise the stakes, I am willing to sell my avatar forever just to prove that I can walk the talk.

Forever is a long time....
    LEARN SOMETHING NEW ABOUT AFRICA TODAY

Quote Originally Posted by flibbertyjibber View Post
    Anyway Trump is startin Ghetto Battle Pt III ta stop Liverpool ballin tha league

Cricket, Lovely Cricket Pratters's Avatar
    Not when Australia is involved.
    Not really, only thinking about you here tbh.
    Erm, you are thinking about yourself and not Turb here. Given how confident you appear to be on Australia defeating India, a bit soft the way I see it.

How many times is those "most" though? Once?

I doubt Gelman was meaning everlasting-avatar-bet style money-where-mouth is TBH. In any case, is it really illegal to gamble at 17 in Canada? Is 16 over here and quite rightly IMO.
    Fred Tetanus likes this.

International Coach PhoenixFire's Avatar
    Curveball Champion!
    sam says:
    you are crazy
    sam says:
    forfieting your avatar for life
    Aseem says:

Aseem says:
    gelman
    Aseem says:
    will be the one
    Aseem says:
    forfeiting
    sam says:
    india are gonna get crapped on
    Aseem says:
    they only thing thatll be crapped on are the australians' ego and arrogance
    Aseem says:
    i love it when ppl
    Aseem says:
    doubt my "crazy" predictions
    Aseem says:
    before
    Aseem says:
    the series
    Aseem says:
    i remmeber before the england series
    Aseem says:
    loved it when india won
    Aseem says:
    i remmeber manan and every one
    Aseem says:
    invite me to a convo
    Aseem says:
    and say how india stood no chance
    Aseem says:
    loved it when they were proven wrong
    sam says:
    yeah but this is australia we are talking about
    Aseem says:
    i know man i know, but i really haf confident, if underdogs never prevailed, there wudnt be something called sports miracle
    Aseem says:
    miracles*
    Aseem says:
    trust me on this i know
    Aseem says:
    wut i m doing
    Aseem says:
    I hereby announce that I, like Zachary Gelman, will also change my avatar for ever if India win the series.
    Fred Tetanus likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top_Cat View Post
    1) Had double pneumonia as a kid, as did my twin sis. Doctors told my parents to pray that we lived through the night. Dad said **** off, I'm an atheist, you ****s better save my kids, etc. Then prayed anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixFire View Post
    I hereby announce that I, like Zachary Gelman, will also change my avatar for ever if India win the series.
    Glad to see you accept. You along with Gelman can choose my avatar IF you win.

The Wheel is Forever silentstriker's Avatar
    What a ridiculously dumbass bet Turbinator. Or have you missed the past two Tests?
    Quote Originally Posted by KungFu_Kallis View Post
    Peter Siddle top scores in both innings....... Matthew Wade gets out twice in one ball
    "The future light cone of the next Indian fast bowler is exactly the same as the past light cone of the previous one"
    -My beliefs summarized in words much more eloquent than I could come up with

How the Universe came from nothing

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixFire View Post
    Sam, you're mad. Tiny as the chances are of India winning said series, everlasting-avatar-challenges are just, well, wholly silly. Can't believe anyone would be willing to enter into one.

Would honestly not mind the boss or Jack stepping in here and saying "stop this nonsense". Because that's what it is. Avatar-challenges are supposed to be fun, having things that last forever will completely ruin it.

I'd expect someone who was foolish enough to subject himself to Hussey for a year would recognise that.
    Fred Tetanus likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by silentstriker View Post
    What a ridiculously dumbass bet Turbinator. Or have you missed the past two Tests?
    Great another epic quote to add on to my pile of ones that'll be quoted by me on January 28, 2008.

Sam, you're mad. Tiny as the chances are of India winning said series, everlasting-avatar-challenges are just, well, wholly silly. Can't believe anyone would be willing to enter into one.

Would honestly not mind the boss or Jack stepping in here and saying "stop this nonsense". Because that's what it is. Avatar-challenges are supposed to be fun, having things that last forever will completely ruin it.

I'd expect someone who was foolish enough to subject himself to Hussey for a year would recognise that.
    Well it's make or break time pal . It's time people once and for all start walking the talk, as I said before. I've had enough of people saying I make crazily optimistic predictions without actually thinking, well now the only way to combat that is once and for all raising the stakes. Besides it's good we have spiced this series up here on CW, more than it already is.

Plus if people are so confident about Australia winning this, and not losing/drawing, then there shouldn't be a problem, cuz I'm the only one who's going down (which I'll more than happily accept, if it does happen).
    Last edited by Turbinator; 18-11-2007 at 01:30 PM.

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend Perm's Avatar
    Lol @ Turb. Mad ****.
    Fred Tetanus likes this.

Well it's make or break time pal . It's time people once and for all start walking the talk, as I said before. I've had enough of people saying I make crazily optimistic predictions without actually thinking, well now the only way to combat that is once and for all raising the stakes. Besides it's good we have spiced this series up here on CW, more than it already is.

Plus if people are so confident about Australia winning this, and not losing/drawing, then there shouldn't be a problem, cuz I'm the only one who's going down (which I'll more than happily accept, if it does happen).
    The thing is, things can be over-spiced.

What's more, apart from the England series I can't myself think of a silly prediction that you've made that's gone right.

I can think of one that's gone wrong - "India will win the World Cup". Remember that? Now think how it'd feel had you lost rights to your avatar forever because of that.

And you can be as confident as you want about anything - never, ever confident enough to put things as precious (YES, THERE IS AN ELEMENT OF JEST THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!) as avatars on the line.
    Fred Tetanus likes this.

International Coach PhoenixFire's Avatar
    Curveball Champion!

Meh, I don't mind Hussey at all actually, that's why I said I'd have him for a year.

And I'm that sure Aus will win.
    Fred Tetanus likes this.

Thread Information