• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The avatar challenge

Indipper

State Regular
I hereby declare that Jerome taylor will bag more wickets than Chaminda Vaas in the ODI series between the West Indies and Sri Lanka.

If otherwise I shall adopt this as my avatar. And if Jerome Taylor does take more wickets than Chaminda Vaas then the guy who takes up this challenge will have to make that their avatar
I accept if only so I might use that great avatar. Godspeed Jerome Taylor! :)

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
If I was judging purely on the ground's history of ridiculously flat pitches and draws, I'd be well up for't... but surely India will have the sense to do all they can to get the damn pitch to turn?

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
If I was judging purely on the ground's history of ridiculously flat pitches and draws, I'd be well up for't... but surely India will have the sense to do all they can to get the damn pitch to turn?
juz a hunch, Richard.... I have as much idea as you do about the pitch. :)

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
hmmmmmm... I thought given the way India played and the team that has been selected and the injuries abound, someone might have been up for the challenge.

Surely, India can't be THAT good... ;)

Social... maybe you will take this up... :-O

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Looks trés excellent TBH. Fits beautifully.

Not to say keep it forever, although you could give him Harbhajan Singh to keep forever. But he should certainly wear it for a while IMO.

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
I accept if only so I might use that great avatar. Godspeed Jerome Taylor! :)
I hereby declare that Jerome taylor will bag more wickets than Chaminda Vaas in the ODI series between the West Indies and Sri Lanka.

If otherwise I shall adopt this as my avatar. And if Jerome Taylor does take more wickets than Chaminda Vaas then the guy who takes up this challenge will have to make that their avatar
Taylor 2-0 after game one and he has struck again in the 2nd (althought it should not count if there is no result.)

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Okay, so if we win 5 or more, pick your avatat for a month, and if we win 4 or less you pick mine. anything at all. Sound fair?

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
You're on, GIMH. Stipulation?
Okay, so if we win 5 or more, pick your avatat for a month, and if we win 4 or less you pick mine. anything at all. Sound fair?
You, Martyn Corrin, are mad. We've no clue how the weather is likely to behave this summer.

Mind, last year, one of the worst ever for rain, saw just 2 Tests be drawn which would likely\certainly have had results.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I am mad, but it is supposed to be a challenge

Backing us to win 3-0 V Kiwis and 2-1 V Saffies anyway. WIth our attack of Flintoff, Sidebottom and Jones, the weather won't be an issue

*wakes*