• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The avatar challenge

pasag

RTDAS
don't mind u keeping it on as a tribute...

Maybe when u do decide to change, from then, u can keep Bhajji for a week. Will try to find a nice pic of his in the meanwhile too... :)
I'm not too fussed, I knew when I put it up there was a good chance it'd be coming down in a few days anyways :p

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Honest indulging in the puns, I never thought I'd see.

Either way, can't wait to see what bi comes-up with for Nath. Though Bracks went close. :p

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Honest indulging in the puns, I never thought I'd see.

Either way, can't wait to see what bi comes-up with for Nath. Though Bracks went close. :p
was an obvious one though... didn't need any real skill. :)

Now to find a good pic of Bhajji for Pasag.. :)

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
Just couldn't go for B*Witched, could you Honest, oh no. :@
Noboby with sevral brain cells would pick B*Witched :laugh: . Anyway on th eve of the test series between England and New Zealand and before I change my mind to something less clever I hereby nominate this to be Richards new avatar if Stephen Fleming should outcore Micheal Vaughan over the test series

Attachments

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Anyway on th eve of the test series between England and New Zealand and before I change my mind to something less clever I hereby nominate this to be Richards new avatar if Stephen Fleming should outcore Micheal Vaughan over the test series
Interesting. Well, I've had far worse things. :)

Trouble is, it looks like Vaughan is gonna open. :( So I guess our bet's off.
Noboby with sevral brain cells would pick B*Witched :laugh: .
Oh really? :p

Attachments

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
Should have dug this up weeks ago when SA left for the Subcontinent, then we would have a fair few interesting avatars to look at. As it is we missed out on a golden opportunity there.

Still there is still

The Bangladesh tour to Pakistan,

New Zealand in England,

Australia in the West Indies and

The IPL

in case anyone is still masochistic enough to earn a daft avatar.

:naughty::naughty::naughty:

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
I'd rather make it a bet against someone else. Either Punjab vs their team of choice, or just a straight if Kings make it I win, if they don't, I lose.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Heh, well my interest in the IPL (in terms of who wins and who performs well) is nil, so I'm no real use there I'm afraid. :p

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
I hereby declare that Jerome taylor will bag more wickets than Chaminda Vaas in the ODI series between the West Indies and Sri Lanka.

If otherwise I shall adopt this as my avatar. And if Jerome Taylor does take more wickets than Chaminda Vaas then the guy who takes up this challenge will have to make that their avatar

Attachments