• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The avatar challenge

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
If Symonds makes a century in this series I'll change mine for two weeks to whatever someone suggests, except for the bloody B*witched thing.
Just the one B*Witched thing or anything other than that particular flagship pic? :p

33/3from3.3

International Vice-Captain
I have already done this and I can't remember if someone accepted.

Anyway - If England beat NZ in the ODI series in February-March, I'll change my avatar to what ever the challenger chooses for two months (EXCEPT the logo of Man U, Arsenal or Chelsea or the face of John Cena). I will earn an equal opportunity to change their avatar for the same period if NZ win the series.

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
I have already done this and I can't remember if someone accepted.

Anyway - If England beat NZ in the ODI series in February-March, I'll change my avatar to what ever the challenger chooses for two months (EXCEPT the logo of Man U, Arsenal or Chelsea or the face of John Cena). I will earn an equal opportunity to change their avatar for the same period if NZ win the series.
Done.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
SS - you still up for ours on Hogg? If he averages more than 40 with the ball for the series, you pick my avatar for a month, and if he averages under 40, I pick yours.

shortpitched713

International Captain
No you look buddy, I don't care what you know/think or w/e, it's frankly none of your business. It's between me, Gelman, and Sam. And the bet is on no matter what. If they back down that's their choice let them decide and tell me for themselves before the test starts. If they don't before the start of the game, the bet is on whether you like it or not and no matter what you think/know/say won't change that fact.
Turbs in with a real chance to win this one.

And hell to freeze over in 3... 2... 1...

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Turbs in with a real chance to win this one.

And hell to freeze over in 3... 2... 1...
Nah, he claimed that India would win didn't he? Or was it just that Australia wouldn't? Cos if it was just that Australia wouldn't, I'd not have said it was completely insane.

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Nah, he claimed that India would win didn't he? Or was it just that Australia wouldn't? Cos if it was just that Australia wouldn't, I'd not have said it was completely insane.
Nice make up their buddy, getting your excuses out already despite India not really in with a major chance of winning this one.

You're a master at digging past posts and threads, surprised you weren't able to on this occasion. Anyway, just to clarify for those who don't know... India win OR Draw ( I choose avatar ), Australia win ( Sam chooses ). That was the original bet, and what I kept mentioning throughout this thread.

Last edited: