• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The avatar challenge

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
If Australia loses the test series to New Zealand, I will put Burpey's picture in my avatar till the next test series involving Australia finishes.

Dark Hunter

State Vice-Captain
Isn't it only a one day series?

Anyway...If Australia succesfully chase down this total in the third test V the Windies without losing a wicket...i'll put clarke in as my Avatar for a month....seeing as my previous one of him making a test hundred is practically invalid as he'll probably never play tests again.

SquidAU

First Class Debutant
andyc said:
If Australia loses the test series to New Zealand, I will put Burpey's picture in my avatar till the next test series involving Australia finishes.
We playing tests against the Kiwi's AGAIN?!?!?! :ph34r:

Methinks one was not thinking when writing the post... :p

Anyway, if Australia don't make the VB finals (we're due another "scandal" in that area! :-O ), I'll put the team photo of the Poms holding the Ashes..... :dry:

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
I think all is well with Indian cricket (performance on the fieldwise) as one can dare to expect so Axel Sr - the handsomest labrador that ever lived - is back as my avataar :)

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Ohhh right it's a one day series. My bad.

In that case, if we lose the one day series against the Kiwis, I'll change my avatar to Burpey's picture until the end of the next Australian test series.

Burpey

Cricketer Of The Year
andyc said:
Ohhh right it's a one day series. My bad.

In that case, if we lose the one day series against the Kiwis, I'll change my avatar to Burpey's picture until the end of the next Australian test series.
Go Australia!

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
honestbharani said:
Thanks for reminding me. :) And I will change my avatar to the MOM of the next game if India square the series against RSA. :)
Rahul Dravid is so cool. He has saved me the trouble of changing the avatar again by taking it upon himself and being the MOM in the last ODI Vs RSA and making sure India won and squared the series. Go Rahul!

And the next one... If India win the test series against Sri Lanka, I will have the MOTS as my avatar till the next challenge. :)

biased indian

International Coach
i havent changed mine for long time

but am willing to put on anything

IF England beat india 3-0 in test in feb 06 (may be bit early but still)

steds

Hall of Fame Member
The Baconator said:
If Shaun Udal takes a 5-for this match, I'll have Hampshire with the C&G as my avatar for a month.
If Shaun Udal takes two wickets this match, I'll replace the frames of Andrea Corr in my avatar with images of him until christmas.

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
If Afridi hits a century in the ODI series (which by the laws of physics cannot happen again this year) I will put the picture of Ian Bell (can't stand him) in my avatar for a month after his knock.

The Baconator

International Vice-Captain
The Baconator said:
If Shaun Udal takes a 5-for this match, I'll have Hampshire with the C&G as my avatar for a month.
Scratch that. If he takes another test wicket I'll put something to do with Doncaster's win on Tuesday up for a month.

steds

Hall of Fame Member
steds said:
If Shaun Udal takes two wickets this match, I'll replace the frames of Andrea Corr in my avatar with images of him until christmas.
Good old Shauny boy. Knew I could count on him. So confident I even changed my avatar between this and him failing.

steds

Hall of Fame Member
BoyBrumby said:
I change mine all the time (I get bored easily), but here's one: if England lose the test series in Pakistan I'll have Robbie C. Williams as my avatar for a month.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Rob's hideous face will make a good Brumby avatar.

33/3from3.3

International Vice-Captain
if an aussie scores a century in the 3rd odi at chrictchurch i will put that aussie as my avatar until christmas. if anyone can tell me how to put a custom avatar on

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
NZTailender said:
If NZ lose the ODI series vs South Africa then I'll do the same as Barney - I'll let someone choose which South African player to be my avatar...

Still waiting! No South Africans about?

Next challenge....if either Nathan Astle or Lou Vincent finish the C-H series without a 50 I'll put....the highest Australian run scorer or leading wicket taker in the series as my avatar.

chooka_nick

International 12th Man
NZTailender said:
Next challenge....if either Nathan Astle or Lou Vincent finish the C-H series without a 50 I'll put....the highest Australian run scorer or leading wicket taker in the series as my avatar.
Ha! Or both? :D lmao Greg