• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The avatar challenge

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
It is not a toy of any description AFAIC. There are several things it isn't really - it's not a giant marshmellow, for one. Not particularly relevant to my point at the time though. :p
You know me, though - I simply jump at any chance to correct people's phraseology, even if there's no correction to be done. :happy:

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Post reported.
Report deleted.
Reported again.
Deleted again. I can stay up all night. :p
Thread reported.
It's sad when mods start "reporting" threads..... :p
Oh...right.

Thread deleted.
Delete reported.
Not this again... 8-)
Indeed.

Last edited:

Piper

International Captain
Don't worry, things can change and I'm confident they will.

He's called Dinesh Karthik BTW. :p
Is it really? 8-)

:p
Actually, I am just as surprised as you are..... :-O Although perhaps in a different way. :p

Speaking from a neutral perspective, I still think you are the odds-on favourite in this bet. You can't give up on Cook so soon, can you? :)
Nah, I haven't. He just had a bad match... He'll kill it at Trent Bridge!