• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The avatar challenge

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Oh good god! Richard's to blame for TWO people having Bewitched as their avatar? I can't read so can only differentiate between members by looking at their avatar. I will not be able to tell Ashwell from Samuel from now on.

Thanks a lot, Richard...
I had three at one point. :D And one of those STILL owes me a week!

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
If Cook doesn't score at least 150 in the upcoming 3 ODIs I'll have whatever avatar the first person to respond suggests.
Looks like you have to change your avatar now :D

1st OD - 29
2nd OD - 19
3rd OD - 18

Total = 66

Since i was the first to respond as to the given evidence i get to choose your avatar and that would be none other than Ganguly. It would also be good with Ganguly as the up coming series between Ind vs Eng is just around the corner.

Piper

International Captain
Looks like you have to change your avatar now :D

1st OD - 29
2nd OD - 19
3rd OD - 18

Total = 66

Since i was the first to respond as to the given evidence i get to choose your avatar and that would be none other than Ganguly. It would also be good with Ganguly as the up coming series between Ind vs Eng is just around the corner.

http://www.abc.net.au/reslib/200410/r32737_81201.jpg
Grrr! Bye bye Alastair Cook. Hello Ganguly. How long do I have to have him?

Piper

International Captain
Grrr.. You could have chosen a better pic hun.. but noooo :dry:
I'm having it up for a month right?

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Grrr! Bye bye Alastair Cook. Hello Ganguly. How long do I have to have him?
You actually didn't say. :dontgetit It's pretty standard practice to state "I'll have ... for a month\week\year if ..." so I guess Manju can give you him for as long as he likes. :p

Annnnnnnyway... Manju, you're a legend. :D

alternative

Grrr.. You could have chosen a better pic hun.. but noooo :dry:
I'm having it up for a month right?
Hmm if you don't like the pic you then you can change it to any other Ganguly pic you want, so i will give you that option to change.

Anyway 1 month is fine :).

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Well I tried, but unfortunately Manju was quicker off the mark than I (the 3 of us were in a MSN convo at the time when we persuaded her to make said challenge, and I didn't alt-tab (or type) quick enough). :(

I'll 'av 'er sometime, I swears.

alternative

Well I tried, but unfortunately Manju was quicker off the mark than I (the 3 of us were in a MSN convo at the time when we persuaded her to make said challenge, and I didn't alt-tab (or type) quick enough). :(

I'll 'av 'er sometime, I swears.
Not my fault you are slow TBH.

Ganguly is a gun TBH, so its all good i reckon.