• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The avatar challenge

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Didn't read it right, thought I was having something picked for me.

CBF TBF. Was just interested in an avatar challenge for this ODI series to do with the new players.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Aww, nofair.

How about a delayed challenge if I lose, Hakon? I'll have whatever you want between Jul 20th and Aug 19th?

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
8 more days before this avatar comes down. Then I shall deliver to CW a different AC/DC album cover every month, something I've already started over on PC. That should cover my avatars for the next 2 years or so. :happy:

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
If Trott doesn't make 50 in the upcoming ODI series, I'll wear whatever non-Symonds avatar the first person to quote this post after the series comes up with for a week.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
That's nine months from the start of the series? The end? The time Hayden scored his first run?

Or nine months from now? :-O How long did you bet on it for if so? :blink:

Piper

International Captain
If Cook doesn't score at least 150 in the upcoming 3 ODIs I'll have whatever avatar the first person to respond suggests.