• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The avatar challenge

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I was hoping you were jesting about me sounding homophobic.

FYI, I despise and detest homophobia from the bottom of my heart. That doesn't, though, mean I'd be terribly keen on going out of a gay night.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I was hoping you were jesting about me sounding homophobic.

FYI, I despise and detest homophobia from the bottom of my heart. That doesn't, though, mean I'd be terribly keen on going out of a gay night.
Well TBH your post sounded pretty homophobic. Whether you are a homophobe or not is a different matter, and from what you have just told me I'd say that you aren't homophobic in any way, but that doesn't stop me from reading your post and thinking it sounded homophobic.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I suppose I can see why it could've done to someone who had no experience of my views on homophobia.

Anyway - question answered.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
If Kevin Pietersen is not the top run-scorer during the group stage, I'll change my avatar to Geraint Jones for a month.
You can take Geraint down now y'know... in fact, you could have done a month and more ago. :)

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Well, sadly, Kev has won this. So this
is what I'll be sporting until the 19th of July.

I think I'm gonna have to say all Harmison-related bets are off for me from now on. :@:mad: I'm sick of having him forced upon me even at just the second time.

FFS, Jerome Taylor 3 times, Fidel Edwards and Daren Powell twice, plus Sylvester Joseph who's not much better once. I should have tried to beat Kev down to 10 top-order batsmen or summat. :@:@:@

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
In view of the Mascarenhas-love, I'm willing to put my avatar up for grabs again. If Dimi has an economy rate below five in the upcoming ODI series I'll sport his pic for a month.

Anyone want to make it a two-way challenge? (Void if the WIPA decide to strike, or if he bowls less than five overs in the series.)

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Not sure I qualify given my current situation :dry: but otherwise I'd have been more than happy to take you on there, Hakon.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
In view of the Mascarenhas-love, I'm willing to put my avatar up for grabs again. If Dimi has an economy rate below five in the upcoming ODI series I'll sport his pic for a month.

Anyone want to make it a two-way challenge? (Void if the WIPA decide to strike, or if he bowls less than five overs in the series.)
Sure.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Greg.

Mind, it must be said, there are FAR more interesting things Hakon could have than a Mascarenhas pic. :mellow: