• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The avatar challenge

Dark Hunter

State Vice-Captain
Don't Worry,
I am extremely confident that i won't be changing it anytime soon.

This is so gonna come back and bite me in the *** when he hits a hundred straight off against the Windies

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
He's definetely gonna hit another one sooner or later. The selectors have shown quite a bit of patience with him

Shahid_afridi

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
i am going to change my avatar if pakistan looses the ODI-series vs england this year.i am going to change it into wayne rooney.i really dont like him so i think it is a fair idea.

Shoaib

Banned
Pratyush said:
Shoaib should put his avatar on the line on Pakistan winning vs England
Definitly,I'll leave it upto u Pratyush to choose my Avatar for a month if England win either of the Test or ODI series against Pakistan.

Last edited:

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
I will change my avatar to Rahul Dravid if INdia beat SL in the upcoming ODI series. The avatar will stay that way till the next Avatar challenge. :)

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Shoaib said:
Definitly,I'll leave it upto u Pratyush to choose my Avatar for a month if England win either of the Test or ODI series against Pakistan.
Any Indian bowler who is overrated according to you ;) :D

Deja moo

International Captain
andyc said:
True Nathan. Sometimes I am inclined to change it, but I fear that it's the only way people here really know me so I figure it's better not to change it :)
I bet most of the new members take a look at my avatar, and assume I must be a pervert or something..

Barney Rubble

International Coach
The Baconator said:
I will put Alex Loudon as my avatar if he takes a wicket with his doosra in Pakistan.
I'll put him in my avatar if he takes a wicket in any international game in Pakistan, let alone with the doosra.

Tom Halsey

International Coach
If Michael Clarke gets a series average of above 40 in the next Ashes series, he'll be my avatar for all eternity.

chalky

International Debutant
If Shane Watson ever gets five wickets in a test innings I'l put him as my avatar (If I ever learn how to set it up). However I think most people will be too concerned with Hell freezing over & pigs flying to notice :D

parisa

chalky said:
If Shane Watson ever gets five wickets in a test innings I'l put him as my avatar (If I ever learn how to set it up). However I think most people will be too concerned with Hell freezing over & pigs flying to notice :D
If you mentioned ODIs instead of tests…I just might have suggested you to start learning how to set the avatars up! :happy:

parisa

NZTailender said:
If NZ lose the ODI series vs South Africa then I'll do the same as Barney - I'll let someone choose which South African player to be my avatar...

The picture of Shaun Pollock with his head buried in his hands at the end of their super six match against SL in the 2003 World Cup would make a lovely avatar!

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The worst and most hurtful avatar for a New Zealander would be one of Francois Pienaar
holding aloft the 1995 rugby world cup....Ouch

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Deja moo said:
I bet most of the new members take a look at my avatar, and assume I must be a pervert or something..
That's not true Deja.

We all think you're a pervert