• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

VVS Laxman v M Waugh v Gower

howardj

International Coach
Slow Love™ said:
Just was surprised at the "putting it all on the line" description (and the sheer, unabashed love :p).
You try hiding your feelings for eight years...bound to let my guard down sometime. :p

Beleg

International Regular
I haven't watched Gower play that much and Laxman has never really succeeded against Pakistan, so my vote goes to Mark Waugh.

Hit4Six

U19 Debutant
Beleg said:
I haven't watched Gower play that much and Laxman has never really succeeded against Pakistan, so my vote goes to Mark Waugh.
success against pakistan isnt everything, laxman performed against the best team in the world as well as anyone in tests