• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

In memory of Keith David Boyce

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
Born on this day(October 11th)1943
Died on this day 1996

Keith Boyce was one of my favourite cricketers of the early 70's mainly because of his performances on the West Indies tour of England in 1973 and the first World Cup in 1975. His time just preceded the great West Indians sides that dominated the world of cricket, but had be been born a few years later he would sat well in the company of the greats.

Thank you Keith, gone but not forgotten.

archie mac

International Coach
Lillian Thomson said:
Born on this day(October 11th)1943
Died on this day 1996

Keith Boyce was one of my favourite cricketers of the early 70's mainly because of his performances on the West Indies tour of England in 1973 and the first World Cup in 1975. His time just preceded the great West Indians sides that dominated the world of cricket, but had be been born a few years later he would sat well in the company of the greats.

Thank you Keith, gone but not forgotten.
I can see him now at Adelaide (circa 1975) high bat lift and huge follow through. I think he just missed out on a ton that day?

Where have you been LT we have no one talking about the 70s since you left :(