• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Beware of Rana!!!

Shoaib said:
People praise good bowlers & not rubbish like Nehra & Pathan.I wonder what relation do u have with Nehra & Pathan for blessing them with heaps of ******** & unsuitable praises?Keep trying and i bet that u would never be able to prove your rubbish as legends.Some sentences of unnecessary praises don't make talent-less personalities stand in the list of "legends".
Mr Shoaib... James has warned us not to bring INdo-Pak discusion into threads, as such don't bring Indian team and its players into an argument that has nothing to do with Indian cricket. :@

Shoaib

Banned
GladiatrsInBlue said:
Mr Shoaib... James has warned us not to bring INdo-Pak discusion into threads, as such don't bring Indian team and its players into an argument that has nothing to do with Indian cricket. :@
Its u,not me who has brought Indo-Pak discussion into this thread by your cheap remarks about a good bowler & accusing people to getpaid for praising him with undeserved remarks.

Shoaib said:
Its u,not me who has brought Indo-Pak discussion into this thread by your cheap remarks about a good bowler & accusing people to getpaid for praising him with undeserved remarks.
The topic is about Rana and i'm sticking to it. I didn't mention Indian bowlers nor any other pak bowlers so how am i bringing Indo-Pak discussion into it?

Rana's average of 76 doesn't suggest he's good, such muddy pacers shouldn't be prasied so highly.The guy is going to dissappear faster from test cricket than his remaining hair on his head (which will probably disappear in a years time)