• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Gray Nicholl's "Marauder" range

sawu

Cricket Spectator
Hi, I was wondering if anyone had heard of Gray Nicholl's Marauder range of bats. Not a rage as such, but a "quality".

Ie, Gray Nicholls currently have "5 Star", "Titanium", "shield", "Pro", and "Carbo" "qualities" of most of their bats. Ie, a Gray Nicholls Longbow "5 star" is much better than a Longbow "shield", which is much better than a Longbow "ultramax", etc etc...

I'm wondering because i've been offered a Longbow Marauder.I'm wondering exactly how good it is - I'm guessing Marauder was a quality line from a couple of years ago?

Any help is greatly appreciated thanks :)

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Don't even bother with Gray Nicholls. If you want a quality bat you go for Gunn & Moore or Impala.

sawu

Cricket Spectator
Hmm... i think it is from at least a couple of years ago. It mite possibly be from South Africa...

Oh well, i'm getting it, gonna be interesting to see how good it is.