• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Aamir Sohail vs. Vinkatesh Prasad (classic duel)

aliG

School Boy/Girl Captain
LOL. Just the intensity in games like this... TIT FOR TAT. This is why I believe Pakistan and India clashes > Australia and England clashes.

Enjoy this 96 WC video of Aamir Sohail vs. Vinkatesh Prasad...both players go a little over in their triumphs.

EDIT - I doubt this is a legal file

Last edited by a moderator:

aliG

School Boy/Girl Captain
EDIT - I doubt this is a legal file
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Neil Pickup : Today at 12:10 PM.

excuse me?

PY

International Coach
aliG said:
excuse me?
I think I can answer that.

Unless you can prove that the video is legal, you won't be allowed to post links to it because the site might in some way be held culpable for aiding illegal distribution.

James and/or Neil might be able to expand a little more if they have the time. :)

aliG

School Boy/Girl Captain
thats ridiculous. Its all in good faith. If anything, it gives incentive and credit to old retired players who have helped make the game exciting and intense like it is today. I am leaving such an awful website, that relates itself with cricket lovers, but is such a phony.

Good day.

p.s. Go Pak, and pretty much every one except england.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The Law doesn't care about your intentions and neither does the copyright holder. If you're going to leave CW for following the Law, so be it. Live long and prosper.

Go England.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I've got the official video highlights of the exact clash he's talking about and it is most certainly copyrighted footage. Any distribution has to have the persmission of the copyright holders and I doubt he has so it's definitely right to delete any link to the site.