• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

i need team xis

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Samuel_Vimes said:
Is this what is known as wishful thinking? ;)
Trust me, he is better than the Venugopal Rao's of the world. He averages 33 from 40 ODIs and for a guy batting at 5 or lower, I thought that was perfectly acceptable.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
honestbharani said:
Trust me, he is better than the Venugopal Rao's of the world. He averages 33 from 40 ODIs and for a guy batting at 5 or lower, I thought that was perfectly acceptable.
Quite possibly. However, how likely is he to be selected?

cameeel

International Captain
Prince EWS said:
Didnt they recently sack half those players, including the captain, and appoint Steve Massiah captain?
Possibly, i'm not sure. It was their full strength team at the time of the Champions trophy last year though

adharcric

International Coach
honestbharani said:
I'd put Suresh Raina in the top 12, as long as Ganguly isn't in there. I doubt Badani will get selected now. Raina deserves more opportunities, Venugopal seems like a test player.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Samuel_Vimes said:
Quite possibly. However, how likely is he to be selected?
I still don't know why he was dropped in the first place. He replaced the injured Kaif in Australia and scored crucial 50s at times for us, even though he was treated rather harshly being asked to bat at 7 below Rohan Gavaskar, even though he was more experienced than him. He played one game in Pak and then somehow just lost out to the others. Yes, I think Raina is good but we don't wanna make him the next Yuvraj. I won't mind another season or two of domestic matches for him. And Badani is scoring runs still. Deserves another shot IMO. You don't score hundreds against McGrath, Gillespie, Kasper, WArne in 2001 if you are not good.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
cameeel said:
Possibly, i'm not sure. It was their full strength team at the time of the Champions trophy last year though
Everyone got sacked after the ICC Trophy disaster against Oman.

cameeel

International Captain
Kenya ODI Squad

KO Otieno (w.k)
RD Shah
SO Tikolo (c)
TM Odoyo
MO Odumbe
CO Obuya
PJ Ongondo
MA Suji
AO Suji
BJ Patel
HS Modi

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Odumbe is banned, and Im 100% sure thats not the correct batting lineup.

1. Kennedy Otieno
2. Ravindu Shah
3. Maurice Ouma
4. Steve Tikolo
5. Hitesh Modi
6. Thomas Odoyo
7. Collins Obuya
8. Regeb Aga
9. Tony Suji
10. Martin Suji
11. Lameck Onyango