• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

My fav cricket pic

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
i remember ravi rampaul having a terrible opening over in the natwest series when the windies were over in england a year ago, poor sod, so many wides and no balls, havnt seen any of him since.

jlo33692

U19 Debutant
Not saying that the McGrath picture is not the one you have got it pinned to. He also played in the ODI against Australia A , i dont know if those stats were ever allowed to be added to carrer stats.
But that is definatly the game against pakistan,Gee you would think with figures like that it is hard to believe that aust won,and no warn in sight either???
I have saw some amazing games that aust were gone,and somehow won, What is the best win from an unwinnable position anyone can remeber? By any team,mine is against Sth Africa in world cup to make the finals aus won from nowhere thanks to S K Warne,then had to play sth africa in final 4 stage in next game i think and were gone for all money,enter S R Waugh, I think that was the tied game,Can someone tell me please where to find the ODI stats and results.

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
jlo33692 said:
I have saw some amazing games that aust were gone,and somehow won, What is the best win from an unwinnable position anyone can remeber? .
For me this is the most miraculous turn arounds in one day history. the fact that india went on to win the world cup made it that extra bit more historical in perspective.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
SJS said:
For me this is the most miraculous turn arounds in one day history. the fact that india went on to win the world cup made it that extra bit more historical in perspective.
The fact that there is no recorded footage of that match and thus no footage of Kapil's innings because BBC had to go on a strike on that vey day adds to the intrigue of the match.