• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Flintoff on UK TV tonight

Barney Rubble

International Coach
ITV1, 11pm, the Frank Skinner Show.

http://uk.tv.yahoo.com/tvpdb?d=tvp&...rank+Skinner+Show&progutn=1128060000&.intl=uk

Look at who else is on - a little bit of an odd combination, don't think any of them will know who each other are! I heard Warnie was going to be on there as well, but he's not listed, so we shall have to wait and see. Apparently it contains Freddie's account of his 24-hour bender (unsurprisingly that's not very long), so it should be worth a watch.

Last edited:

Chubb

International Regular
My Aunt's brother works on Frank Skinner's show, he's the guy who gets the celebs to sign the papers and generally kep the ship running. I wish I'd known, I could have got a photo/autograph. I can't even watch it because I don't have a TV here with me in Norwich!

Swervy

International Captain
Langeveldt said:
Sounds good, Frank Skinner is awesome too..
have you read his autobiography....extremely funny..especially the account of him losing his virginity

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Was a bit dull really, Frank talks too much when there's a proper guest on. Warne sure took some stick tho...

Langeveldt

Soutie
good show IMO, good reception, and nice to see Warney.. I don't think he copped too much flack, apart from the wife matters, I think people here genuinely like him and he knows it.. And freddies "One week" reposte to how much it takes to get him drunk was brilliant

He's got a bit of a job trying to get anything interesting out of TATU though..

Langeveldt

Soutie
Swervy said:
have you read his autobiography....extremely funny..especially the account of him losing his virginity
Yep! I read it in South Africa and saw it was still in a really prominent position in Waterstones still! Must read it again..

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Missed the first half of the interview - but I think it is repeated at some unearthly hour over the weekend.

Barney Rubble

International Coach
Thought Freddie was brilliant, seeing him trying to explain to Warnie what the Cookie Monster is was classic TV. Especially Fred's description:

"It's on a commercial over here, for cereals - he's just this big..........monster." :laugh:

And the "About a week" comment was pure comedy genius as well. Fred is one of the few professional sportsman with enough charisma to actually be a very funny guy as well. Warnie was good, too. His list of chants that English fans sing at him was pretty entertaining.