• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Richard

Status
Not open for further replies.

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
archie mac said:
Poor punctuation

No Jason. And SJS is in the USA :D
SJS back in Mumbai as of three am this morning :)

Doesnt mean I can spend more time on the web however. I was in US for three days of work and eight days of rest/vacation so spent quite a bit of time here.

Now its back to some work, then off to China next week and to Australia the week starting 10th October.

Damn !!

James

Cricket Web Owner
I see people's points here in that Richard has brought back not one old thread but heaps and heaps of them pushing current topics back into other pages.

I don't have a problem in old threads bringing brought back to life but not so many at the same time.

Richard's latest posts in these threads will be deleted to restore the latest topics.

Status
Not open for further replies.