• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

New Cricket Web Fantasy Cricket

Gotchya

State Vice-Captain
Sorry but..I cant help but think that bowler in Rich's Avatar....It really looks like he's not going to roll hi his arm over, instead will hurl the ball out my screen baseball style....scary...

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Final standings:

Me 2478
Neil 2048
Andrew Garven 1877

Who is the 3rd person?

3 more comps starting soon - WI in IND, BAN in SA, PAK vs. AUS.

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
champions trophy is too unpridictable!!!!

i suffered cause i picked van troost fronm netherlands and he only took ike 1 wicket and made hardly any runs!!!, and Odumbe performed well but did not score many points :'(

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
well im not so confiedent in these ones either - i will be more likeley to beat you ccome the season in Aus!!

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Pakistan v Australia
Andrew Garven 2401
Neil Pickup 1845
Marc Robbins 1800

SA v Bangladesh
Neil Pickup 1548
Marc Robbins 1440
Andrew Garven 1279

India v WI
Marc Robbins 1305
Andrew Garven 1213
Neil Pickup 1180

So that's a 1st, 2nd and 3rd each so far.. :D

Any one else planning on entering soon?

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
Im going to join next time , when a fantasy is about to start can u guys post the link here so ppl can go join in before it begins , not After posting the results

like u did for ICC