• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

New Cricket Web Fantasy Cricket

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
The Link's at the Top of this Page, there will be one for the Ashes soon, then there's the Kenya v Zimbabwe ODIs, Aussie Domestic Season...

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
There is also World XI, but that's nearly over for this year - maybe when we get to December I'll remind players again and we can have more entries than this year (which incidentally I'm destroying the competition in :D )

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
some results
Pak vs Aus
Andrew Garven 3362
Marc Robbins 2832
Neil Pickup 2748

WI vs Ind
Marc Robbins 2366
Neil Pickup 2296
Andrew Garven 2184

Marc is winning with me 2nd and neil 3rd :)

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
That isn't the Cricinfo one, it's a affiliate of Cricinfo - nearer the time they will launch one for free.