• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ING to end one-day association

Shounak

Banned
"The ING Cup is the world's strongest domestic one-day cricket competition and is an important part of our planning for our 2007 World Cup defence in the West Indies.
I read that as "defeat" the first time around.. But yeah.. It was bound to happen sometime I guess..

No mention of the new sponsor though..

Burpey

Cricketer Of The Year
They need something that will fit well into a song :p . ING and Mercantile Mutual worked perfectly

Craig

World Traveller
shounak said:
yes.. we know by the name..

top bank.. delivering me a good interest rate.. hats off to em..
Off topic but I'm interested in their no bank fee's system works?

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Craig said:
You don't pay any fees at all. No start up fees or annual fees as far as I'm aware. On top of that the interest rate is very good. Really can't see anything wrong with it.

Monty

U19 Cricketer
what about this the new aussie cricket one day song
"no body Does cricket like KFC"
or
"I Feel Like Cricket Tonight"

Dydl

International Debutant
The players could be disappointed about ING not sponsoring after this season, no more $50,000 if they hit the sign.... :ph34r: 8-)

Shounak

Banned
Craig said:
They invest the money in something else and get a higher rate of return..

ING financed the QV operations in the city.. They've got their fingers in a number of different pots..

Good no nonsense banking.. Love it..

Monty

U19 Cricketer
"welcome to the first mcdays play" "i will be your mc host"
it will one day get this riduculios

Craig

World Traveller
Mister Wright said:
You don't pay any fees at all. No start up fees or annual fees as far as I'm aware. On top of that the interest rate is very good. Really can't see anything wrong with it.
What I was asking is, how do they make their money?

I they don't have a branch or anything where I live so I would have to go to Brisbane.

Shounak

Banned
It's all online.. www.ingdirect.com.au .. there's no face to face contact..

they save a lot of their money that way.. no lengthy ID checks, they just rely on the ID checks of the other banks..

it joins to your other bank account.. you can only transfer money to your designated account, but you can get money transferred from anywhere to your ING account.. All of your transfers out of the ING account are done either by phone or net..