• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Kallis XI v. South Africa XI

Langeveldt

Soutie
yeah guess so..

Thought they did get the full treatment.. I remember them getting some of the players mixed up, may be wrong though..

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Langeveldt said:
I find "Chilaw Marians v PCA masters XI" more pointless.. Where the hell is Chilaw anyway?

And this seems to have evoked more forum response than the Asia v Africa ODI's.. (remember those?)
Langeveldt the player acting as (Kallis') party pooper... seems eerily familiar.

Barney Rubble

International Coach
Samuel_Vimes said:
North West Sri Lanka, after about three seconds of googling...
More to the point, what the hell is a Marian? :blink:

And Kallis has failed in both his own benefit games - I'm sure he's well pleased about that.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Barney Rubble said:
More to the point, what the hell is a Marian? :blink:

And Kallis has failed in both his own benefit games - I'm sure he's well pleased about that.
Some kind of monk order associated with the virgin Mary?

MarcdeV

Cricket Spectator
shaka said:
I was shocked and amazed, especially that SA did not realise his potential as a top bowler? He does have an international wicket I believe. :D
Mark Boucher even has a test wicket, and a test bowling average of 5 or 6 I think

Barney Rubble

International Coach
MarcdeV said:
Mark Boucher even has a test wicket, and a test bowling average of 5 or 6 I think
AB De V has two - that's because the 3rd Test against WI was a dead game, and all 11 SA players bowled.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Langeveldt said:
Thought they did get the full treatment.. I remember them getting some
of the players mixed up, may be wrong though..
That's just typical Cricinfo though ;)