• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

englands tour of the subcontinent TV listings.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
does anyone know what channel(s) the tests and ODIs against pakistan and india are being showed on in the uk ? its obviously one available through sky but i havent seen any adverts etc.. on sky suggesting that it will be part of their package, i know india and pak have had difficulties with TV rights etc... but im not sure if this will be an event restricted to setanta sports or another of these perculiar sports channels like the india pak tests were earlier in the year.

can anyone give me any info on this ?

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Pakistan tour is definately on sky as usual, i'd imagine the India one will be as well. They are also showing the super series, Australia v West indies,Australia v South Africa and South Africa v New Zealand thats up to christmas