• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Brett Lee gets done!!

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
and she rocks :wub:
hehe

@ quytst0rm
is it right that I remeber you from Cricketgames forum mate? good to see you around(/me is kweek this username is a typo :P)

quytst0rm

School Boy/Girl Captain
kwek said:
and she rocks :wub:
hehe

@ quytst0rm
is it right that I remeber you from Cricketgames forum mate? good to see you around(/me is kweek this username is a typo :P)
Kweek - How you doing mate? I used to visit Cricketgames a lot but now busy with college don't really have time but really glad to see you around.

Ikki

Hall of Fame Member
Cool video. Brett is a legend, the dude who put his hand out is a cigarette (remember what english people call it?!?.

steds

Hall of Fame Member
aliG said:
lolololol quytstorm....thats like the BURN of the day. lmfao. Hilarious.
Nah. If you think that's the "BURN of the day" you have an extremely poor sense of humour and don't get out too much

Piper

International Captain
I feel sorry for Brett was willing to shake an english persons hand and he gets that done to him... Poor Brett :cry:

twctopcat

International Regular
Brilliant stuff, Brett Lee has hugely gone up in my standings this season. One of my fav cricketers.