• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

How old are us CricketWeb members?

simmy

International Regular
Please post your age if you can be bothered! Just wondering the age range of users on the site.

:ph34r:

steds

Hall of Fame Member
6094 days old. You do the math

EDIT: As a matter of fact, I can do the math myself: 16 years 250 days

Last edited:

simmy

International Regular
We're all going on 70 after this Ashes series...

Got no nails or hair left!

My £25 bet on an England series win at 5/1 helps things though :)

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
19 myself, 20 next month.

I think there's a thread like this in Off Topic somewhere. Most of the core posters are in their late teens/early 20s, with a few younger and older people scattered around.

PY

International Coach
simmy said:
I thought that everyone was going to be 30+.

Good to see the youth!
You're kidding?

There's only about half a dozen regular posters I know of over 30 (BoyBrumby :p).

Majin

International Debutant
steds said:
But, you live in a country where the life expectancy is ~79, not 60
Yeah but think about it, from 0-20 you're a growing human, you're in the young stage. Then from 20-40 is the middle aged period. Then from 40-60 you become a belligerant old man, and you stay the same from then on.

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
I'm 52, but don't worry. I have no interest in cricket at all and am merely here for the grooming and the stalking of the youngsters.

Oh, wait....

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member

I remember being 13, carefree and innocent.

Well, I was never really innocent, but what the hell.