• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

How old are us CricketWeb members?

sqwerty

U19 Cricketer
shounak said:
Same birthday as my mum.. And heaps of other people, including one of her best friends..

Seems to be a very common birthday..
yep by my calculations there should be about 13.7 million people in the world who share it :p

archie mac

International Coach
I am 38, but not for long. I am most impressed by the Cricket knowledge displayed by the youngsters on this web site (anyone under 25) Though I struggle in o/t to relate to some of the threads, such as 'Which are better white or black socks' or 'nebulous clouds are my favs' :D

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
archie mac said:
Though I struggle in o/t to relate to some of the threads, such as 'Which are better white or black socks'
that was a perfectly acceptable thread :ph34r:

Macka

U19 Vice-Captain
shounak said:
Same birthday as my mum.. And heaps of other people, including one of her best friends..

Seems to be a very common birthday..
Go read about the birthday paradox. You'd be surprised.

SquidAU

First Class Debutant
One Quarter of a Century for me.

I even remember when Australia lost the Ashes in 1986/87. :wheelchai