• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Captain KP

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Caption KP

With balls that big, I guess Pietersen has a right to be so confident

Last edited:

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year

Pietersen's attempt at the World Limbo Championship crown ended in tears and a permanently munted posture.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'm disappointed, I came to this thread full of expectation of seeing KP in an amusing pirate costume or something.

Good captions though. :laugh:

Langeveldt

Soutie
Fifteen mintues into his new job, and the england fitness coach had already found Pietersen sitting on his balls..

Alan B

Cricket Spectator
KP on his back

What a relief to many Notts supporters - We had enough of KP's sauce...and doing quite nicely without such a prima-donna! His head is too big for his remarkable body.

Isolator

State 12th Man
Physio: That's good stuff, boy.
KP: I can't get up...
Physio: Yeah...
KP: Help me! I'm in terrible pain!
Physio: Heheheh... aah you South Africans, always fooling around.
*walks off*
KP: Gnaarghllllgrrrrgnghnh....
*spine snaps in half*

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
KP: "This is much more comfy on my back than the knives I had in there after touring South Africa."