• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ashes Players of the series.....and their missus

sqwerty

U19 Cricketer
Warney's missus must be over the moon. She leaves him, his marriage is broken, his kids are gone......and he has his best series ever !

Freddie's missus.........well if she's not the best sort in world cricket I'm a bad judge.

The Maestro

School Boy/Girl Captain
I think thats kinda weird about warne, surely losing your 3 kids would crush most men...I know it would crush me

May as well ignore the wife cos he was clearly shagging everything else that moved and didnt really care about her.......but 3 little kids? Poor little buggers

Anyway I saw Mrs Warne qoute that she doesnt think Shane really knows what reality is anymore, not having a go at Shane cos I couldnt imagine what its like to have people telling you how brilliant you are wherever you go.......its just that he's clearly one of these people who lets it go straight to his head

Exit children......plays awesome........ wtf :huh:

BoyBrumby

Englishman
I quite rate Stewie MacGill's lass actually. She brightened many a teenage moment of mine when she was Bronwyn in Neighbours.... :D

Swervy

International Captain
BoyBrumby said:
I quite rate Stewie MacGill's lass actually. She brightened many a teenage moment of mine when she was Bronwyn in Neighbours.... :D
bloody hell, is that true she is Bronwyn....nice one :D

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
Swervy said:
bloody hell, is that true she is Bronwyn....nice one :D
I know a superb joke about a Welsh lass called Bronwyn (told to me by a Welsh guy whose missus is actually named Bronwyn)

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
BoyBrumby said:
Did Neighbours really start *that* long ago?!

PY

International Coach
Langeveldt said:
Jason Gillespie's batting a few positions higher as well!
I thought he was playing for the other side the way he was bowling.