• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Miandad Vs. Lillee

archie mac

International Coach
I remember this well, no third umpire or match referee, I think Lillee was suspended for a couple of ODI by the ACB after the players committee fined him a tiny amount, I seem to recall a $100 fine.

I would have put my money on the little fella, after all he did have the bat. :laugh:

aliG

School Boy/Girl Captain
lol i know. miandad was an ill tempered man. found another pic from teh same match...

The Maestro

School Boy/Girl Captain
heh those of us old enough to remember will recall Miandad being a annoying little Ba*tard pretty much all the time ...but in a way that was LOL

He used to stand out of his crease all the time inviting the feilders to have a shy at the stumps on the off chance a richoet would result in a few free runs. Lillee just got sick of this and his yapping etc and kicked him up the **** hahahaha

Legendary moment from two legends of the game