• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Why Australia have lost the Ashes

Status
Not open for further replies.

C_C

International Captain
sledger said:
poor show C_C, shame you arent as clever as you first appeared.
You asked me to define a word without using it or its synonyms and i have.
Any questions ?
If you wish to defend a rather elementary error ( such as defining a word with itself), then you are simply arguing for the hell of it without any substance.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
C_C said:
You asked me to define a word without using it or its synonyms and i have.
Any questions ?
If you wish to defend a rather elementary error ( such as defining a word with itself), then you are simply arguing for the hell of it without any substance.
pot kettle black

C_C

International Captain
sledger said:
pot kettle black
I have shown there is substance to my assertion that England has to do a lot more to be considered a clear #2. You however, are simply arguing meaningless linguistic idiocies just for the hell of it.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
greg said:
Can someone close down this thread now? I think it's run its course.
I think it's run a long way past its course.

(And congratulations for displaying correct use of apostrophes in "its" and "it's". Nothing annoys me more than a rogue apostrophe.)

Status
Not open for further replies.