• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** New Zealand in South Africa

MoxPearl

State Vice-Captain
no that was nothing like a drop.

And that first one.. you could see the sun was right in his eyes... and its not easy to catch a ball when your sprinting hardout.. easy catch my ***.

Anyways south africa should win this rather easy... imho it was all over the moment we decided to bat first... i know we kinda had to with the heat and all.. but its just.. well we seem to suck the fat one when batting first...

Tom Halsey

International Coach
MoxPearl said:
1) no that was nothing like a drop.

2) And that first one.. you could see the sun was right in his eyes... and its not easy to catch a ball when your sprinting hardout.. easy catch my ***.
1) Hard chance, but replays showed it was a drop.

2) No, it was just a complete mess-up.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Originally Posted by Cricinfo
Ball might be changed, looks like it has gone thriough a grater or
a dog got hold of it
4th umpire a bit slow, or theumpires feel it has not been chewed
enough yet

:huh:

Tom Halsey

International Coach
Lol, yeah Donald was going on about a dog getting hold of it. Wasn't paying attention to exactly what happened though.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Aiieee..well done to kemp and Pollock for seeing South Africa home. Looking foward to the next match, definately...

jot1

State Vice-Captain
Great catch! I don't think Patel should bowl at the death just yet. Maybe when he's more experienced. But he did get Polly's wicket.

MoxPearl

State Vice-Captain
jot1 said:
Great catch! I don't think Patel should bowl at the death just yet. Maybe when he's more experienced. But he did get Polly's wicket.
hes one of the best death bowlers in the domestic scene :)