• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in Pakistan

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
Scaly piscine said:
What, all 3 of them over the past 5 years - wow. You can't say Panesar, Blackwell, Brown, Keedy etc. would perform worse in Tests because it doesn't take much to perform better than a guy who has a career Test average of 39.60.
Given Udal's form in Pakistan, I'd say that all are very likely to perform far worse than Giles.

I'm coming round to the idea that somone like Collingwood could do a bits-and-pieces fifth bowler role, and hang the idea of having a spinner until we've actually got one.

Tom Halsey

International Coach
Autobahn said:
Isn't Vaughan supposed to be okay as a part-time spinner?
Against India in our summer of 2002, Hussain seemed to be treateing him as almost a frontline bowler. Then, when he took over as skipper himself, he's only bowled himself about 3 times.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Watched the third Test on cable the other night/morning.

Akthar`s slower ball was amazing! And Kaneria! Robbed of a hat-trick! I was literally screaming, haha. So plumb.