• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Wake up Londoners......

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
No-one actually LIVES in London - it's just a place where rich people park their Rollers before emptying another wheelbarrow-load of cash into their burgeoning wallets and driving to their country palaces

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
luckyeddie said:
No-one actually LIVES in London - it's just a place where rich people park their Rollers before emptying another wheelbarrow-load of cash into their burgeoning wallets and driving to their country palaces
The classes which exist in the British society is some thing I hope to become aware of eventually.

SpeedKing

U19 Vice-Captain
luckyeddie said:
OOOOIIII!!!!!!!!! i live in London although i play in the Essex leagues. i live only 15 minutes away from the site for 2012 Olympics. Actually you won't find that many Rolls Royces in London [certain not in East london] and there aren't that many posh toff around with houses in the country either. Just us middle class bangers and mash eating, ****ney speaking people. [Just like in Eastenders]

Last edited: