• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

interesting scorecard for windies

Kimbo

International Debutant
The West Indian batsmen got out on some ineresting numbers...
Brian Lara got 111 doododoododoododoo
and three of their other batsmen got out on 20... and the other two got out for 33 and 43...
ok thats not really that interesting at all is it...?
post count bumps up :P

[Edited on 9/17/02 by Sunil Havascar]

[Edited on 9/18/02 by Sunil Havascar]

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
except some of sunil's posts are something that resmebles interesting.
Anyway, im disappointed with the windies, i tipped them to win this tournament, i really think they are a better side than people think.

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
Sunil must be trying to catch up with lord in post counts
I wouldnt think so , as if she was she would be somewhere with me by now..

except some of sunil's posts are something that resmebles interesting.
Hey mate your on 190 :p says a lot of how long uve been here , u havent see the back in the days posts yet have you , when i was quite mature , i still show hints of it..

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
what about Brain Laras health - when did he leave the match - after batting or aftre the game had finished??

R_Powell_fan

U19 Captain
I think it would be a better lineup if Ricardo Powell was in the eleven instead of Sarwan who preforms better at test level ;)
Reon King averages around 23 in the ODI arena and was at one time in the top 3 ODI bowlers in the ratings, yet there is no sign of him!

Kimbo

International Debutant
well done marc, i agree, great pun... kewl

:X :X :X

now will you forgive me for almost going over 50 in the thread that couldnt slow down

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
News

Brian lara has been admitted in the hospital for the 2nd time and it is Confirmed that he has the Hepetatis and he will be out for 6-8 weeks ,

I think he will be missed in the Indian tour , where the pitches would really help a batsmen like him to score some runs and get back in form i was suprised when the statistics said that the last time he scored an O.D.I ton was in 2000