• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Do we have any current (or past) Firstclass cricketers on this forum??

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Do we have any current (or past) Firstclass cricketers on this forum??

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
I think we have a couple who've got close to playing first class cricket in the past... SJS and social spring to mind. Not sure about any others.

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
Social played as 12th man for his state once, IIRC. Can't think of anyone who has actually played in the starting XI though.

Craig

World Traveller
Corey more then likely would have if it weren't for an infamous incident with a South Australia (or was an Australia?) at age level.

But at least he seems happy and holds no regrets now of could have been (if he does he doesn't show it here).

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Craig said:
Corey more then likely would have if it weren't for an infamous incident with a South Australia (or was an Australia?) at age level.

But at least he seems happy and holds no regrets now of could have been (if he does he doesn't show it here).
How exactly do you have an incident with a state?

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Yes. I'm an international cricketer with over 800 First Class wickets. I played 37 tests and had a whirlwind love affair with Andrea Corr, who left me because of my heavy drug addiction. I'm a style icon and am loved by everyone north of Birmingham

steds

Hall of Fame Member
steds said:
Yes. I'm an international cricketer with over 800 First Class wickets. I played 37 tests and had a whirlwind love affair with Andrea Corr, who left me because of my heavy drug addiction. I'm a style icon and am loved by everyone north of Birmingham
Did I have you going? :p

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Craig said:

Oh....? V mysterious.

What happened T_C? :)

Craig

World Traveller
steds said:
All hail thee...

Langeveldt

Soutie
I trialled for Somerset with a couple of guys who are breaking in to the side at the moment..

Big winter for me, I want/need to do very well at club level in South Africa.. But my chance is more or less gone..

Barney Rubble

International Coach
Langeveldt said:
I trialled for Somerset with a couple of guys who are breaking in to the side at the moment..

Big winter for me, I want/need to do very well at club level in South Africa.. But my chance is more or less gone..
Keep the faith, Rich. I know this isn't the best of comparisons, but look at Jimmy Anderson - Burnley 2nd XI one year, England the next. No chance is ever "more or less gone". Either it's gone or it's not - if it's not gone, you've got as much chance as you ever had if you work hard enough.

Keep at it buddy. :)

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Barney Rubble said:
Keep the faith, Rich. I know this isn't the best of comparisons, but look at Jimmy Anderson - Burnley 2nd XI one year, England the next. No chance is ever "more or less gone". Either it's gone or it's not - if it's not gone, you've got as much chance as you ever had if you work hard enough.

Keep at it buddy. :)
It is if you can't pick my wrong'un and you're moving to South Africa.