• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Brett Lee, Weetbix ad

Clarence

U19 Cricketer
How many weetbix does he say he eats?

Got a fairly big match tomorrow and am striving for that extra five K's. Need to eat my weetbix Brett Lee style.

I hope to take 5 wickets, maybe even more.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I think he says he eats like 12 or something, which is just stupid.

Burpey

Cricketer Of The Year
I swear, how can people play on such a full stomach? I find that in the hours before a sporting match I cannot eat anything or it will come back up while I am playing.

Linda

International Vice-Captain
My school had a Sanitarium factory on it. If I never smelt Weetbix again, itd be too soon.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Clarence said:

Got a fairly big match tomorrow and am striving for that extra five K's. Need to eat my weetbix Brett Lee style.

I hope to take 5 wickets, maybe even more.
Who cares...ridiculous thread

Slow Love™

International Captain
Clarence said:

I think it's about 37, and he follows it up with a salad bowl full of footy franks doused in Vanilla Coke.

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
burkey_1988 said:
I swear, how can people play on such a full stomach? I find that in the hours before a sporting match I cannot eat anything or it will come back up while I am playing.
When I have a gig I don't eat all day until after we play.

When I play sport, I don't really care. However, I don't eat while playing cricket.

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
i have a muesli bar and a biscuit and water while playing, nothing else though. drank coke during a break once.... big mistake, felt awful after that

Langeveldt

Soutie
I eat one Weetabix a day..

Maybe thats why I don't play test cricket..

I still think of Brett Lee though

Who stole the "a" off your Weetabix anyway? Aussies?