Cricket Betting Site Betway
Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Live Commentary

  1. #1
    Cricket Spectator
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2

    Live Commentary

    Hello Everyone, I am currently living in Australia. Well am a major fan of cricket but the problemis the only cricket we get to watch over here is when Australia is playing, sadly nothing else could anyone tell me how I can get live audio commentary on the net. Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanx

  2. #2
    International Coach archie mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    canberra Australia
    Posts
    10,808
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyEyes
    Hello Everyone, I am currently living in Australia. Well am a major fan of cricket but the problemis the only cricket we get to watch over here is when Australia is playing, sadly nothing else could anyone tell me how I can get live audio commentary on the net. Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanx
    Yes I would welcome any help as well, as I have to write a review of Sri Lanka V the Bangas next Test and do not know where to listen to some coverage
    You know it makes sense.

  3. #3
    Cricket Web Staff Member luckyeddie's Avatar
    Target Champion! Stuarts Xtreme Skateboarding Champion!
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Derby, England
    Posts
    17,755
    Quote Originally Posted by archie mac
    Yes I would welcome any help as well, as I have to write a review of Sri Lanka V the Bangas next Test and do not know where to listen to some coverage
    Your best bet for that would most definitely be Cricinfo's Ball-by-Ball Commentary. I know that often the commentator tries to out-LE yours truly for flowery prose, but at least you have a permanent record you can review.

    CrazyEyes, I believe all England's matches are covered on BBC Radio 4, and there's a web feed for that (sorry, haven't the URL at my fingertips just at the moment)
    Nigel Clough's Black and White Army, beating Forest away with 10 men

  4. #4
    International Coach archie mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    canberra Australia
    Posts
    10,808
    Quote Originally Posted by luckyeddie
    Your best bet for that would most definitely be Cricinfo's Ball-by-Ball Commentary. I know that often the commentator tries to out-LE yours truly for flowery prose, but at least you have a permanent record you can review.

    CrazyEyes, I believe all England's matches are covered on BBC Radio 4, and there's a web feed for that (sorry, haven't the URL at my fingertips just at the moment)
    Thanks Eddie, but I can't believe anyone could out 'flower' you


  5. #5
    Cricket Web Staff Member luckyeddie's Avatar
    Target Champion! Stuarts Xtreme Skateboarding Champion!
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Derby, England
    Posts
    17,755
    Quote Originally Posted by archie mac
    Thanks Eddie, but I can't believe anyone could out 'flower' you
    Homepride probably would have a good go.



Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. indo-pak cricket live commentary
    By cricketdeewana in forum Cricket Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-07-2005, 08:07 AM
  2. Cricinfo live commentary
    By Loony BoB in forum Cricket Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 20-01-2005, 09:06 AM
  3. Live Scoring
    By Dougie Rydal in forum Cricket Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 13-01-2004, 02:42 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •