• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Live Commentary

CrazyEyes

Cricket Spectator
Hello Everyone, I am currently living in Australia. Well am a major fan of cricket but the problemis the only cricket we get to watch over here is when Australia is playing, sadly nothing else could anyone tell me how I can get live audio commentary on the net. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanx

archie mac

International Coach
CrazyEyes said:
Hello Everyone, I am currently living in Australia. Well am a major fan of cricket but the problemis the only cricket we get to watch over here is when Australia is playing, sadly nothing else could anyone tell me how I can get live audio commentary on the net. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanx
Yes I would welcome any help as well, as I have to write a review of Sri Lanka V the Bangas next Test and do not know where to listen to some coverage :-O

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
archie mac said:
Yes I would welcome any help as well, as I have to write a review of Sri Lanka V the Bangas next Test and do not know where to listen to some coverage :-O
Your best bet for that would most definitely be Cricinfo's Ball-by-Ball Commentary. I know that often the commentator tries to out-LE yours truly for flowery prose, but at least you have a permanent record you can review.

CrazyEyes, I believe all England's matches are covered on BBC Radio 4, and there's a web feed for that (sorry, haven't the URL at my fingertips just at the moment)

archie mac

International Coach
luckyeddie said:
Your best bet for that would most definitely be Cricinfo's Ball-by-Ball Commentary. I know that often the commentator tries to out-LE yours truly for flowery prose, but at least you have a permanent record you can review.

CrazyEyes, I believe all England's matches are covered on BBC Radio 4, and there's a web feed for that (sorry, haven't the URL at my fingertips just at the moment)
Thanks Eddie, but I can't believe anyone could out 'flower' you :p