• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

sri lanka vs bangladesh is the match being played tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cricket player

International Debutant
yes it did needed a new thread because I was worried when it was going to start so I can watch it,

anyways dinu it is tonight right?

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
cricket player said:
yes it did needed a new thread because I was worried when it was going to start so I can watch it,

anyways dinu it is tonight right?
That doesnt give you the right to start a meaningless thread though...

Sometimes the official threads are cluttered with lots of rubbish, and I can understand starting a new topic, but in this case, the official thread is barely being touched, so you should have posted in there.

Anyway, it starts in 50 minutes.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Prince EWS said:
That doesnt give you the right to start a meaningless thread though...

Sometimes the official threads are cluttered with lots of rubbish, and I can understand starting a new topic, but in this case, the official thread is barely being touched, so you should have posted in there.

Anyway, it starts in 50 minutes.
Thanks.

cricket player, Prince is right. Next time, keep it to the Official Thread. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.