• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

"can't throw can't bowl"

chalky

International Debutant
Did Scott Muller believe that it was Warne who made that comment. I know a Channel 9 cameraman admitted to it but I remember Muller getting Tendulker out and then saying something to about Warne down the stump mic.

Anyway rthat controversy really wrecked his career just as Australia were starting their unbeaten run.

steds

Hall of Fame Member
What are you getting to? Where's the bit were the point of the thread becomes clear?

chalky

International Debutant
steds said:
What are you getting to? Where's the bit were the point of the thread becomes clear?
"can't throw can't bowl" Did Scott Muller believe that it was Warne who made that comment.
Whilst reading an article on the incident it depicts the incident as very controversial yet I don't really remember it too well so am trying to get the opinions of some of the, Aussie posters especially, who probably remember the events a lot better than I.

chalky

International Debutant
Neil Pickup said:
Cheers m8 very intersting stuff never thought it was Steve Waugh. Defiantely one of the more mysterious & sad cricketing stories.

I am only new here so please forgive my ignorance on certain topics if they have been done to death. I have quickly learned that Warne v Murali and Lara v Tendulkar are off limits.

Last edited: