• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Watch This Space!

Dean

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Okay, so the Ashes set to come down to a close final. My prediction is this: If Simon Jones plays at the Oval, England will win. If Glen Mc Grath plays and Jones doesn't, Australia will win. If both the bowlers play, I think Australia are too good a team to fail consistantly with the bat, and if they bat with the application they showed in the Second innings at Trent Bridge, (and Steve Bucknor isn't umpiring) I think they will do well...

A meaningless prediction from a die hard South African Fan...

Steulen

International Regular
What's Bucknor got to do with it? Aleem Dar was the culprit in Nottingham.

Australia have failed with the bat four Tests running. I am not confident at all that they suddenly find form collectively. The best to hope for is a Langer ton and a telling Martyn contribution. I feel Hayden and Gilchrist are lost for this series.

I predict a rain-affected draw.

Dean

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Steve had a few strange decisions in the test aswell, but that's not the issue, Umpires are only human I guess!