• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

World Dominance

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Samuel_Vimes said:
*notes he played union when he was signed to the Saints
Yes. He saw the light and came to league

Samuel_Vimes said:
and that the SA Rugby League team lost three of three matches at the last WC*
Yes. Because none of them are interested, but look at what they COULD do if they were, like Tommy was

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
marc71178 said:
Would love it in one of the Bond films if he meets Blofeld who greets him "Ah Mr Bond, my dear old thing"
hard to make "my dear old thing" sound really sinister....but i guess it wouldn't be totally out of place...if there is a constant presence in blofeld's life, it would be bond and not his no:2s, no: 3s et al who just end up getting dead.... :D

Natman20

International Debutant
Dean said:
P.S: ... AND... that South Africa beat England 4-1 in the ODIs earlier this year, whereas the Aussies could only draw with them!?
Thats not that uncommon. New Zealand didn't lose a game to them in a tri-series with West Indies in 2004. Australia just seem to be having problems