• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

i found the reason fo haydens slump in form

Monty

U19 Cricketer
the reason haydens for has slumped is because ever since he started going bad he had a ford logo on his bat which forced him into bad form just like ford

dro87

U19 12th Man
yeh, that mean that barclays capital is good cos Fliontoff is performing well with his bat? 8-)

Josh

International Regular
Monty said:
the reason haydens for has slumped is because ever since he started going bad he had a ford logo on his bat which forced him into bad form just like ford
Bugger off.

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
His form slump actually has more to do with his cook book than anything. Since the release of his cook book, he hasn't scored a test century.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Mister Wright said:
His form slump actually has more to do with his cook book than anything. Since the release of his cook book, he hasn't scored a test century.
Did anyone else read the article on Hayden in yesterday's paper. He talked about how in the Sydney Test, as he was dismissed he was walking off the ground and heard a heckler say words to the effect of, "You're past it Hayden, and your chicken casserole is ****"

Mister Wright

vic_orthdox said:
Did anyone else read the article on Hayden in yesterday's paper. He talked about how in the Sydney Test, as he was dismissed he was walking off the ground and heard a heckler say words to the effect of, "You're past it Hayden, and your chicken casserole is ****"
Haha!

I don't know about the Chicken Casserole, but I've made the Fetta Chicken and Cheese Rissotto, and they have both made for wonderful meals.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Monty said:
This means people will que up for the sticker on the bat of

Warne for that extra spark for extra marital affairs
Agarkar for that fan base which only AA has
Dave md. for the coolest name ever

:sleep:

BoyBrumby

Englishman
vic_orthdox said:
That's quality! :laugh:

Matty Hayden is now, in my mind, the Australian Jamie Oliver: both have cook-books available from all bad bookshops, both scare children (allegedly) & both have tongues slightly too big for their mouths!

If you don't know who Jamie Oliver is, God how I envy you....

Slow Love™

International Captain
Mister Wright said:
I don't know about the Chicken Casserole, but I've made the Fetta Chicken and Cheese Rissotto, and they have both made for wonderful meals.
He's made some wonderful meals out of his innings against the Poms this series, too. Particularly the frozen rabbit he keeps serving up to Hoggard.

Mister Wright

Slow Love™ said:
He's made some wonderful meals out of his innings against the Poms this series, too. Particularly the frozen rabbit he keeps serving up to Hoggard.
LOL! I gotta say that's the funniest thing I've seen for ages.

Hopefully he'll find a new recipe for Thursday night.

tassietiger

U19 Debutant
cameeel said:
Hayden'll bounce back at the Oval, mark my words.... :cool:
I would be inclined to agree...but I've told too many people to try marking my words this series on various topics, and frankly my words are sick of getting marked. Let's hope it happens though.